Product Code: SCPR-40-126
Volume Control Dampers with Key Adjustment | 500 X 500 X 150 | GI
The information provided on e-platform India site including description and speciﬁcation is only intended for informational purpose and not a guarantee in any form. Please read our Terms and Conditions page for any further information
The VCD dampers are designed to control airflow volume in low to medium pressure and velocity HVAC systems. Typical applications for the VCD would include volume control of airflow in zoning, air handler units, intake, exhaust, mixed air applications and also economizer systems.
The square/rectangular style VCD is an opposed blade design which provides exceptional control of airflow with little to no turbulence created in the ductwork. This design allows the damper to be installed in either direction of airflow. The smooth, quiet precision operation with the gear driven blades is completely outside of the air-stream eliminating loss of free flow area.
The round style VCD is designed with a truncated shell in order to fit in tight spots. The manual quadrant control is easy to use and operations smoothly. The round series is available in 6” to 20” rounds dampers.
500 x 500 x 150
Material of Construction
• Spring stainless steel side seal minimises blade end leakage
• 9-breaks interlocking blades ensure rigidity and tighter close-off seal
• Ground stainless steel blade axles reduce friction and torque requirements, thus smaller actuators
• Rigid stainless steel construction resists corrosion in the aggressive atmosphere and extends damper life
• Corrosive-resistant internal blade linkage allows easy maintenance and field adjustment and interchangeable components
• Clip-on seal (optional) allows field retro-fit
• Low leakage results in energy saving
• Air flow control damper allows precise adjustment of air quantity thru duct or air device
• Opposed blade action permits equal distribution of air over the entire face of grille or device
• For use with grilles, diffusers, and in the ductwork
|Dimension||500 X 500 X 150|