Bag Filter for Boilers (120-270°) - EEAS BJP-108
We strive to provide best service to our esteemed customer as possible. Regular packaging, cardboard packaging as well as Export ready Wooden Crate packaging can be availed. Please contact our executives or manufacturer directly regarding availability and pricing. Though delivery times may vary based on conditions, our manufacturers strive to give you priority service and minimise delivery time as short as possible.
The information provided on e-platform India site including description and specification is only intended for informational purpose and not a guarantee in any form. Please read our Terms and Conditions page for any further information
- Manufacturer: Essar Enviro Pvt Ltd.
- Product Code: SCPR-01-035
- Availability: In Stock
These are large fabric bags, usually made of special fibres, used to eliminate intermediate and large particles greater than 20 micron in diameter. It operates like the bag of an electric vacuum cleaner entrapping the solid particles on the surface of the fabric, with wide range of available fabric filter media the bag house can be easily adapted to various operating conditions.
This cleaning system can operate with airflow still going through the bag to the exhaust fan.
THE MAJOR COMPONENTS OF THE BAG FILTER ARE:
· Bag house casing designed to withstand negative pressure
· Airlock rotary for removal of dust from hopper.
· Heater for Dust hopper.
· Flame proof Knocking hammer for hopper cleaning (optional)
· Cages for bags which are easily removable from the top.
· Pneumatic pulse jet venture to create back wash cleaning of the bags
· Solenoid pneumatic valves and control panel to optimize operation of cleaning system with safety interlocks.
BENEFITS OF BAG FILTERS
· They can come in almost any size to suit any available location or process.
· Their ability to work in almost any reasonably dry dusty atmosphere is remarkable.
· There are many available parts or retrofits available for almost any make or model.
· The can withstand a lot of abuse and still carry on operating within design specifications
· There is a large array of filter Medias available to suit every type of process.
· Most bag houses are only limited by operating temperature and chemical conditions
· Overhaul costs are relatively cost effective if the machine is serviced on a regular basis.
Fan with motor
Induced Draft (ID)
No. Of Bags
• Precise design
• Corrosion resistance
• High efficiency
• User-friendly operation
• Easy installation
• Low maintenance
• Dust collector systems
• Combustion air for burners
• Drying & cooling, general
• Ventilation & circulation of air and so on.
• Industrial vacuum systems
• Boiler application
• Power Industry
• Steel Industry
|Model No.||EEAS BJP-108|